Global School Consulting Group is currently looking for professional educators who are dedicated, creative and innovative for a well established international school in South Korea.
The school is a coeducational international school for children from Nursery to Year 11 (UK) or Grade 10 (US). The institution follows the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) as well as offering International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) classes to Grade 10 and 11. The school has planned to open matriculation for the 12th grade next academic year (2020-2021).
The International school the candidate would be serving was founded 4 years ago. The school has excellent facilities for up to 540 students. There are 27 classrooms, a gymnasium, a large library, a science lab, music and art rooms, dedicated play areas for older and younger children, outdoor footbal pitch, basketball court, running track, rooftop garden, parents lounge and a cafeteria.
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
- Learning Support Assistant for EAL (English as another Language) and SEN (Special Education Needs).
- Plan, teach and assess well-structured lessons.
- Differentiate for different learning needs where appropriate, including learning support and English as an additional language.
- Teach EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) using the IEYC (International Early Years Curriculum) framework.
- Report to, inform and engage parents regularly via class blogs.
- Arrange parent-teacher conferences and learner-led conferences and any other conferences required.
- Report Grades.
- Lead one after school activity per week and duties at selected break and/or lunch times
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Fully qualified EYFS / Elementary teacher (degree and teaching qualification, or similar).
- At least 2 years EYFS education teaching experience, ideally IEYC experience too.
- Ability to work independently as a year group teacher as well as collaboratively with specialist and learning support teachers and learning assistant teachers.
- Native speaker only.
- A current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) police report.
- 2 references are required.
- 2 year contract (renewable).
- £31k – £38k ($39k – $48k) TAX FREE.
- Fully furnished housing or allowance if preferred.
- Annual summer flight + start and end of contract flights for family.
- International relocation allowance of 1mKRW (£700).
- Continuing Professional Development allowance.
- Medical insurance (Approximately 6% of basic salary paid by teacher).
- Life insurance.
- Work visa.
- Schooling (75% for first 2 children).
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar.
- Severance pay (for teachers who work for more than 1 yr).
- 1yr contract (renewable).
For more information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org