Gateway International School is a young and rapidly expanding bilingual school that is the result of a partnership between the Nam Trieu Company and Gateway Education Global. The school serves Vietnamese students in a Grade 1-12. GIS strives to be the premier bilingual school in Hanoi, providing education that inspires creativity and fosters a strong sense of identity to help students embrace a life that reaches their full potential. GIS has a VISION to serve the community with dedication and professionalism.
There are several salaried teaching positions available at GIS Hanoi for the 2019-20 school year:
- 6 English Teachers (Grade 1-3)
- Science Teacher (Grades 1-2)
- English Teacher (Grades 4-5)
- Science Teacher (Grades 3-5)
- English Teacher (Grade 6)
- Science Teacher (Grades 6-9)
- Math Teacher (Grades 6-9)
- Social Studies (Grades 6-9)
- STEAM Teacher
- Middle School Lead Teacher (Grade 8)
- Curriculum Specialist
- Resource Teacher
Teacher candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, solid references, native English language fluency, and willingness to make the cultural adjustments necessary to live, work, and thrive in Hanoi, Vietnam.