The Princeton Review Indonesia (operates under eSTEP Global Resources) is seeking expert educators who are willing to relocate to Jakarta, to serve as passionate advocates for our students. If you love teaching, working with other cultures, and inspiring others, and if you are enthusiastic about advancement, you are encouraged to inquire about joining the Team at The Princeton Review Indonesia!
Our instructors will:
- Have experience in standardized test preparation, tutoring, or teaching secondary students
- Have a minimum of bachelor’s degree – preferably in Education. State teaching certification is an advantage.
- Have a 90th percentile score on and or the SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT or be willing to retest.
- Be willing to be trained in The Princeton Review methodologies and strategies.
- Inspire highly motivated students to achieve their goals
- Create a safe, lively classroom environment to optimize student learning.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum two-years commitment.
- Eligibility to receive the Indonesian visa/work permit
Compensation and benefits: Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, housing, health insurance, contract completion bonus, and air tickets allowance.
For more information: Contact email@example.com.