HERE TO ASSIST YOU
Kenneth Trotman serves as the Recruitment Services Coordinator for the Global School Consulting Group. Kenneth is an educator who has taught overseas (El Salvador + Cambodia), worked in various ESOL/non-traditional settings, designed curriculum projects, and served in several administrative roles. He has led both teachers and students at juvenile detention centers, orphanages, international schools, third-world prisons, alternative learning centers, and diverse public high schools.
Within these experiences, Kenneth has gathered extensive knowledge relating to school culture, attendance programs, behavioral progress reform, new teacher-training, and staff needs for ongoing professional development.
Please contact Kenneth if you have any questions regarding the active faculty or executive listings found within our website.
CURRENT ACTIVE FACULTY LISTINGS:
- Secondary English Teacher – Canadian International School System-Vietnam (CISS – VN)
- EAL Specialist – Canadian International School System-Vietnam (CISS- VN)
- Instructors for Test Preparation – The Princeton Review Indonesia (eSTEP Global Resources)
- Faculty Member Search: Surabaya, Indonesia
- Faculty Member Search – South Jakarta
- Faculty Member Search – West Jakarta
- Additional postings and positions located on GlobalSearches.careers
COMPLETED FACULTY SEARCHES: