The GLOBAL School Consulting Group has developed international teaching, executive, and administrative leadership search services in response to requests from client schools. Under the leadership of Dr. David A. Wells, GLOBAL helps schools reach, identify, evaluate, and select effective teachers and strong leaders who are well-matched to their schools. The breadth of experience and the worldwide networks of the GLOBAL consultants, permits for us to provide search services with confidence, regardless of the nature or location of the school.
Schools preparing for a search and individuals interested in being considered for a position are encouraged to contact Dr. Wells.
CURRENT ACTIVE EXECUTIVE SEARCHES:
- School Director – Kyiv Christian Academy, Ukraine
- Head of School – Caspian Academy, Baku, Azerbaijan
- General Director – Carachipampa Christian School, Cochabamba, Bolivia
RECENT SUCCESSFUL SEARCHES:
- Head of School – GrowBright International Academy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- BridgeWay North American School, Mexico City, Mexico
- International Gateway Academy (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Gateway International School (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center (Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
- Colegio San Andrés / Saint Andrew’s College (Asuncion, Paraguay)
CURRENT ACTIVE FACULTY LISTINGS:
- Faculty Member Search – Carachipampa Christian School, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Faculty Member Search – Gateway International School, Haiphong, Vietnam
- Faculty Member Search – Gateway International School, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Faculty Member Search – International School of Djbouti, Africa
- Faculty Member Search – Colegio Panamericano, Bucaramanga, Colombia
- Faculty Member Search – Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
The GLOBAL School Consulting Group has developed an international executive and administrative leadership placement service, in response to requests from school leaders seeking placement in compatible schools. Under the leadership of Dr. David A. Wells. GLOBAL does the groundwork research and matches clients to positions that fit their interests, qualifications, and competencies, accompanying them through the application and candidacy process. This service relieves the client from the burden of research, monitoring of postings, and other time-consuming aspects of the job search and placement process.
Individuals seeking placement and interested in this service are encouraged to contact Dr. Wells. After an initial assessment of the prospective client’s profile and position objectives, GLOBAL will outline the process and placement costs for consideration for the prospective client. This is a highly customized placement service (not a listing service), for individuals serious about placement in an executive or administrative position.