British international school based in Muscat, Oman is looking to hire a Marketing Executive professional who is willing to serve a British educational community.
The school is a new innovative British school which opened in September 2016. Initially welcoming both expatriate and local Omani children from the ages of 3 to 12 in their Pre-prep and Prep school, with children progressing organically through the school on a year by year basis, ultimately providing a British Education for children from 3 to 18 years of age.
They currently have children of 38 different nationalities enrolled in the school.
Role of the Marketing Executive:
- Keeps abreast of website innovations and recommends appropriate enhancements, works with staff and creative agencies to ensure the website’s functionality, navigation and that the look and feel of the page is in line with the school’s vision.
- Develops content, in line with the content strategy.
- Ensures digital activity is effectively optimized.
- Uploads regularly refreshed content such as newsletters, stories and the school’s weekly photos.
- Co-ordinates and evaluates e-shots to prospective parents.
- Ensures effective communication channels (both internal and external).
- Assists in the production of marketing materials including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content and social media accounts.
- Assists in preparation and delivery of marketing plans within key objectives.
- Works with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Generates and executes marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Generates reports for digital marketing campaigns using database analytics tools and presents data to key stakeholders.
- Sources advertisement opportunities and placing adverts in the press radio or TV as appropriate to the products or services.
- Bachelors in marketing with a minimum of three (3) years in a similar environment
- Certification in PR or social media is an added advantage.
- Ideally in Oman now and can join asap
- Excellent communicaiton (English) skills
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- TO 1000 OMR, dependent upon experience – this INCLUDES all allowances
- Work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For more information: Contact email@example.com.