International School Teaching Positions for First Language English Speakers
Global School Consulting Group is currently looking for highly qualified educators to join an American International School based in Karachi, Pakistan for the 2020-2021 school year.
The school you would serving is an independent, coeducational day school which offers an educational program from Kindergarten to 12 grade for students of all nationalities. The school was founded 70yrs ago and currently holds a 500 student population.
The school is housed in a modern facility on approximately 10 acres of land, it is well equipped with elementary and secondary school libraries, science and language laboratories, 3 computer laboratories, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, tennis/squash courts and an athletic field.
The curriculum is modeled in line with U.S. independent college-preparatory day schools and AP courses are offered in 13 subjects with all instruction in English. All graduates go on to colleges and universities in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and is a member of NESA, AAIE, NAIS, ERB and SAISA.
- History Teacher – 9 – 12 grades
- Biology / Enviromental Science Teacher – 9 – 12 Grades
- English Literature Teacher – 9 – 12 Grades
- Social Studies Teacher – 6 – 8 Grades
- English (Language / Literature) Teacher – Grades 6 – 8
- 2 year minimum experience teaching American Common Core Curriculum.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited, campus based university
- Teaching license.
- US nationals only.
- Maximum age of 50 due to visa processing restrictions.
- From USD 32000 to USD 63000 tax free per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
- 2 year contract (renewable). Contract bonus of up to $3500 per employee in the 3rd yr and then $5000 every year thereafter.
- Campus based housing provided, fully furnished including TV and internet. Size will depend on whether you are arriving on your own or with family.
- Cargo allowance.
- Retirement pay, paid into US retirement account.
- Settling in allowance: $200 /employee + $50/ dependent, paid upon arrival.
- Return airfare for all family plus annual flights.
- 100% schooling for up to 3 children.
- Transportation provided.
- Medical & life insurance provided.
- Health / Sports club membership + US Consulate American Club membership
- All visa costs paid for by school.
For more information: Contact email@example.com