Global School Consulting Group is looking for an enthusiastic, highly qualified female teacher to join the teaching staff of an IB World School based in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
The school was founded in 2000 with only 19 students enrolled. Currently, the school has an enrollment of more than 790 students representing over 35 different nationalities. If you are selected, you will be serving in an accredited international school offering a North American curriculum as well as an IB Primary Years Program (PYP) and Diploma Program (DP).
The school’s faculty is a mix of certified teachers from English speaking countries and Arabic teachers from the Middle East.
- Bachelor’s degree: related to the history course.
- Teaching certificate.
- IB experience and certificate preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years international experience is preferred.
- Single or teaching couples are preferred.
- For Saudi visa: Maximum age 59.
- Online degrees are not accepted.
- Nationalities: U.S.A – UK – Australia – New Zealand – South Africa – Colombia – Europe.
- TAX FREE salary ranging from 10800SAR to 13000SAR.
- Full furnished compound accommodation provided.
- Work visa (Iqama) plus all visa costs reimbursed.
- Annual flights.
- Relocation allowance.
- Settling in allowance.
- Transportation allowance: to and from school.
- Schooling allowance.
- Family medical insurance.
- 2 year contract.
- End of Service Benefit.
- 2 professional references
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service check / police clearance.
Currently hiring for the 2019-2020 School Year
For more information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org